The Perfect Piece of Art

In 2010, Coastal Living magazine featured the Water Color resort in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.  Since that time it's been on my must-visit list - the homes and resort look adorable and perfect for a family vacation.  I also fell in love with a piece of artwork from the article that was hung in the kitchen of the home they featured.  Then, the other day I was reading The Lettered Cottage blog, and there it was again! My White Boy Dog picture! Being a dog-lover it is just so adorable, don't you think? And the colors are perfect for a coastal home.

White Boy Dog via Shop/Ten/25

 Unfortunately it is a hefty $399 for the small version and $599 for the large through Shop/Ten/25 - and that seems pretty standard.  Gotta save my pennies!

Here are some photos of the Coastal Living-featured home at Water Color. It's a great focal point in the kitchen of this home.
Coastal Living- featured Water Color Home on VRBO.com

  
Coastal-Living Featured Water Color Home on VRBO.com



 The home is available for rent through VRBO.com...something I'll have to keep in mind if we ever make it to Santa Rosa Beach.  I can at least visit my favorite piece of artwork, if I can't own it myself! :)

1 comment:

  1. The art is adorable and looks great in that kitchen.

    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Marie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete