Flying South

We just got back from spending the long weekend visiting my husband's family in Charlotte, NC.  The plane ride alone made my son's weekend. That along with playing non-stop with the cousins is always a good time.

We just love it down in Charlotte - not just the warmer weather, but the clean, almost Disney-like feel of the city. It is incredibly well manicured and maintained, perhaps because they don't need to spend city funds on slow plowing and salting like we do in New England?

The homes are like nothing you see in the Northeast either. I drive around with my eyes wide open taking in all the sites.  Some are almost castle-like we often proclaim.  Here are a few of these Southern beauties that are for sale.  I'd happily take any of them!  :)




All images via Realtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment