You better be good...

Our elf has been back for a few weeks now - I won't even tell you his name, as he is named after a boy in my daughter's class!  Each day he watches over the children to make sure they're being good, and every morning he returns from reporting back to Santa.  I do have one word of caution to tell your Elf when he's looking for a place to perch for the day ...do not to hang on a chandelier light bulb! Ours now has a burn mark to prove it - and I think we're all pretty lucky that is all he got. Things could have been rather traumatic! Since then he's stuck to safer territory.  Hope you're all enjoying getting ready for the holidays as much as we are! :)




1 comment:

  1. He is SO adorable! I have a very similar one :O)

    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete