Restoring Order

January is National Organization Month, and I know why! The house is a mess...toys without a place to live, dishes and laundry piled high, holiday decorations feeling like they're adding clutter.  I've been cleaning ever since we got home from my parents last night - going through the kids books, old toys and the closets to make room for some new things and to feel just a little more in control of the place.  I even managed to add some hooks to my son's closet door today.

The best thing that came in the mail was my 2012 Weekly Planner.  Yippee! If you haven't gotten one yet, check out www.SarahPinto.com. She has the cutest planners. I got the striped one in the middle - a bit of a nautical feel I thought. They're a happy little gift I give myself each year. :) Hope you enjoyed the holidays and are restoring order in your own household faster than I am here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment